As a senior associate attorney, Ryan represents developers, landlords, and property owners in a variety of real estate acquisition, construction, development, leasing, and financing transactions. Further, he represents banks and other financial institutions in connection with commercial finance and lending transactions. Ryan also handles a variety of matters relating to Delaware alternative entities, including rendering advice and opinions in connection with investment fund transactions, structured finance transactions, cross-border transactions, and transactions involving alternative entities with respect to formation, operation, governance, dissolution, and enforceability matters.
Prior to joining Tarabicos, Grosso & Hoffman, LLP, Ryan was an associate with Potter Anderson & Corroon, LLP, where he practiced in the Transactions and Corporate Counselling Group, prior to which he was an associate with Richards, Layton & Finger, P.A., where he practiced in the Limited Liability Company and Partnership Advisory Group. In law school, Ryan was Managing Editor of the Penn State Yearbook on Arbitration and Mediation, Justice of the William Penn chapter of Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity, and a two-time recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award® for academic achievement.
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business, M.B.A., Strategic Management
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, Wisconsin School of Business, B.B.A., Real Estate & Urban Land Economics
- American Bar Association, Member
- Business Law Section Fellow (2014-2016)
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- Nominating Committee (2023-present)
- LGBT Section Chair (2015-2017)
- LGBT Section Vice-Chair (2014-2015)
- LGBT Bar Association, Member
- D.C. Bar, Member
Pro Bono Activities:
- Office of the Child Advocate, Guardian ad Litem
- District of Columbia