We assist with the planning, formation, and restructuring of business entities, including Delaware limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and general partnerships, and provide guidance with respect to how such entities relate to real estate, financing, and commercial transactions. Our clients appreciate our practical, forward-thinking approach to their business matters, as we work together to achieve short-term objectives and develop long-term business strategies.
Delaware Insight and Expertise
With favorable, cutting-edge statutes, a sophisticated court system, and a responsive Secretary of State’s office, Delaware has earned its reputation in the business community as the leading forum for organizing entities to conduct business. The attorneys at Tarabicos, Grosso & Hoffman are well versed in Delaware law, as it continues to evolve, and are able to provide sophisticated advice, documentation, and legal opinion letters with respect to Delaware business entities.
Our Services Include:
- Entity formation and structuring
- Preparation of entity documents relating to the purchase, sale, or financing of real estate
- Advice relating to structured finance transactions and secured transactions under Articles 8 and 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code
- Advice relating to cross-border and domestic commercial transactions
- Corporate counseling, governance, and compliance advice
- Drafting and negotiation of business contracts
Scott L. Matthews
Geoffrey L. Grosso
Lauren R. Otto