Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join a growing, exceptional law firm while learning from a team of highly-experienced and esteemed attorneys and professionals?
Tarabicos Grosso is a Delaware commercial real estate firm with dynamic, challenging, sophisticated, and rewarding practice areas and clients, and we are looking for talented people to join our team. Attorneys, law students, paralegals, and administrators are encouraged to explore our website to learn more about the firm’s practice areas and culture, and we invite you to contact our administrative team to learn more about current openings.
Training and Professional Development
At Tarabicos Grosso, we believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, and new attorneys and paralegals are given the opportunity to take on significant responsibility and work on interesting, challenging, and sophisticated projects from the outset and as part of their immersive, hands-on training. Training is furthered through in-house seminars on substantive topics and through firm-sponsored continuing legal education programs and courses.
As we continue to add high-caliber attorneys and other professionals to our team, it is important that they receive the same mentoring and guidance that is a hallmark of the “Tarabicos Grosso standards.” Each new associate attorney, law clerk, and summer associate is paired with a partner mentor, who provides ongoing training and guidance and meets regularly to discuss and advise on everything from workloads, substantive matters, and career development to the daily logistics of working in a law firm. Likewise, our paralegals and administrative professionals receive in-depth substantive and technological training, in addition to ongoing mentorship and opportunities for professional development.
Tarabicos Grosso Advantages
Our legal expertise and industry reputation are just a part of what Tarabicos Grosso offers. Other qualities that set us apart as a firm and make Tarabicos Grosso a truly exceptional place to work include:
- Small size, big projects. While we are a relatively small firm in terms of staff size, we work on some of the region’s most exciting and high-profile development projects and regularly handle the types of sophisticated, high-dollar transactions typically reserved for the largest full-service law firms in Wilmington and Philadelphia.
- Teamwork and shared ownership. Our culture is one of collaboration, not competition. We work together and draw on each other’s individual strengths to better serve our clients and practice. We take pride and shared ownership in the firm’s success, which drives us all to do our best work.
- Generous Compensation. Tarabicos Grosso offers competitive attorney and staff salaries that are well above industry standards for small and mid-sized law firms. Our staff members enjoy health and retirement plan benefits, flexible paid time off, substantial performance-based bonuses, and continued opportunities for growth.
- Camaraderie. We are a small, close-knit team of hardworking people who care about the work we do. Outside of the office, we hold firm-wide social events throughout the year, including cocktail hours and dinners, firm team-building retreats, and family-friendly events celebrating firm and individual accomplishments and milestones.
- Giving Back. As a firm, we practice what we preach. We are committed to serving our local community through year-round charitable initiatives and service projects, and we encourage all members of our team to pursue individual projects that serve our community.
Equal Employment Policy
Tarabicos Grosso is committed to fostering a culture of teamwork, mutual respect, individual responsibility, integrity, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and solicit applications from all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.