Tarabicos Grosso provides a broad range of commercial real estate services. Our dynamic team of attorneys and paralegals guides clients ranging from individual landowners to national builders through every step of the transactional real estate process – from the negotiation of purchase and sale agreements to assistance with pre-closing due diligence matters to final settlement, issuance of title insurance, and post-closing matters.
We additionally represent a diverse group of commercial real estate lenders, including banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, and loan servicers, in connection with a variety of commercial lending and real estate financing transactions. Our experience extends to borrower representation, acquisitions and sales, leasing, zoning, land use, and business entity formation and counseling matters. It is this multifaceted foundation of expertise that drives our practical, efficient, and client-focused approach to all real estate and financing transactions.
Our services include:
- Drafting and negotiating letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, builder lot purchase agreements, declarations, easements and restrictive covenants, deeds and affidavits, leases, community and condominium association agreements, entity formation documents and resolutions, settlement statements, and all other required transactional documents
- Coordinating and assisting with due diligence matters, including obtaining and reviewing property surveys, environmental reports, appraisals, insurance, and financial documentation
- Reviewing title history and advising clients on the impact of title exceptions, resolving open liens and other encumbrances against the property, and issuing title insurance policies
- Preparation and negotiation of all necessary loan documents
- Conducting settlement and disbursing funds, recording and filing documents of record, and monitoring post-closing obligations.
Important to note, Delaware Law requires that all real estate settlements be conducted by an attorney licensed to practice in Delaware. Likewise, all Delaware-licensed title agents must be members of the Delaware Bar. Tarabicos Grosso provides Delaware title agent services.
Larry J. Tarabicos
Geoffrey L. Grosso
Scott L. Matthews
Lauren R. Otto
Noah D. Chamberlain