Tarabicos Grosso represents a diverse group of commercial real estate lenders, including banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, and loan servicers, in connection with a variety of commercial lending and real estate financing transactions. Our experience extends to borrower representation, acquisitions and sales, leasing, zoning and land use, and business entity formation and counseling matters. It is this multifaceted foundation of expertise that drives our practical, efficient, and client-focused approach to all financing transactions.
We have represented clients in connection with the financing of residential and commercial subdivisions, office and industrial buildings, retail and shopping centers, schools, apartments, and mixed-use developments, with transactions ranging in scope from single-mortgage loans and loan modifications to complex cross-collateralized loans, subordinations, bond financings, and multi-state deals.
Our services include:
- Loan commitments and deal structuring
- Pre-closing due diligence, including the coordination and review of property surveys, environmental reports, appraisals, insurance, title review, and financial documentation
- Preparation and negotiation of all necessary loan documents
- Legal opinion letters
- Entity documents and corporate filings
- Building and ground leases
- Subordination and intercreditor agreements
Larry J. Tarabicos
Geoffrey L. Grosso
Scott L. Matthews
Adrian E. Ciacci