Tom is an associate attorney in the firm’s land use and real estate sections, working on a wide range of land use, zoning, development, and commercial real estate matters, including the acquisition, sale, financing, and leasing of commercial real estate properties.
Tom also has extensive experience in commercial litigation and bankruptcy, representing debtors, official committees, trustees, and creditors in large Chapter 11 matters. He has been named to Delaware SuperLawyers Rising Stars for the years 2012 through 2017. Listening to clients and understanding their needs are two of his most important skills.
Tom places a high value on contributions to community and helping to improve the lives of Delaware’s children. For over ten years, he has volunteered as an attorney for dependent and neglected children through the Office of the Child Advocate, and also serves as counsel to the Wilmington Education Improvement Commission.
• University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
• The Wharton School, Certificate in Business and Public Policy
• Dartmouth College, A.B., Creative Writing and Mathematics
• Delaware State Bar Association, Member
• Dartmouth Lawyers Association, Member
• United States District Court for the District of Delaware
• United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit