Noah is an associate attorney in the firm’s real estate and land use sections, working on a wide range of commercial real estate, land use, zoning and development matters.
Noah obtained his Juris Doctor, cum laude, in 2017 from the J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, where he served as an executive editor of the Journal of Public Law. While attending law school, Noah served as a judicial extern for judges on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the Supreme Court of the State of Utah. He also completed a ten-month, inter-university program in Yokohama, Japan studying advanced Japanese language and business culture. Since his graduation from law school, Noah has gained experience in corporate law and governance issues with a local law firm.
• J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., cum laude
• Brigham Young University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
• American Bar Association, Member
• Delaware Bar Association, Member
• J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Member