Brad is an associate attorney in the firm’s real estate and land use sections, working on a wide range of land use, zoning, development, and commercial real estate matters.
Brad obtained his Juris Doctor in 2015 from Villanova University School of Law, where he was a member of the Real Estate Society and Corporate Law Society. Following his graduation from law school, Brad completed a clerkship in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and worked for a Philadelphia law firm practicing primarily in the area of professional liability litigation.
• Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
• East Stroudsburg University, B.A., Sociology and Criminal Justice, cum laude
• American Bar Association, Member
• Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
• Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
• New Jersey