Adrian is an associate attorney in the firm’s real estate section, working on a wide range of commercial real estate matters, including the acquisition, sale, financing, and leasing of commercial real estate properties.
Adrian graduated, cum laude, from Boston University in 2011 with a degree in Environmental Analysis and Policy, after which he spent two years as an environmental consultant in the greater Philadelphia area. In 2016, Adrian obtained his Juris Doctor from the George Mason University School of Law, where he was a Research Editor for the Law Review. During law school, Adrian worked as a law clerk at several federal agencies in Washington, D.C., including the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. Prior to joining Tarabicos Grosso in 2017, Adrian worked for a Chester County law firm where he represented municipalities and was a member of the litigation department.
Recent, significant projects Adrian has worked on include:
• Representation of a developer in connection with the acquisition of a corporate headquarters facility
• Representation of a seller in the sale of a portfolio of properties
• George Mason University School of Law, J.D.
• Boston University, B.A., Environmental Analysis and Policy
• Pending admission to Delaware